Funny laws of the 'real' programmer. If you are a real programmer you will know at least 3 of those laws:
- Love your PC, Language, Framework, OS as yourself.
- If you see that someone is doing a regression, help him.
- Work and coding are holy, so don't touch them.
- If you can develop something tomorrow, don't do it today.
- If someone wants to code your program, let him do it.
- If you have a desire to program, sit and wait until it disappear.
- If the work and coding give pleasure, let people who need pleasure do it. You probably have enough already.
- All programs are born with defects let be tolerant to their defects.
- Every little defect can grow in a beauty feature.
- The more you code, the more defects you produce.
- What one programmer can do it for a month. Two can do it for three months.
The previous fun story is this one: