In Intellij IDEA dependency is successfully imported, no warnings or problems are reported. However, it cannot find classes in the editor, saying "Cannot resolve symbol 'Class'.
Solution Check pom.xml file
- Find the maven file by Ctrl+Shift+N
- Type the file name: pom.xml
- Open the file
- Make sure that the dependencies in it.
Solution Reimport module
- maven tab (on the right side pane) or
- right click your pom.xml and pick Maven
- Reimport All maven projects
Solution Download Sources
Sometimes IntelliJ doesn't do this automatically, something you can change in :
- Build, Execution, Deployment
- Build tools
- Importing and enable Import Maven projects automativally.
Solution import the class
- Put your cursor on the red part of the import
- the import org.my.class.Class; part
- wait for the red lamp to appear
- and the choose "add to class path"
P.S. you can check also : Intellij IDEA 2017 unable to resolve class