Running python code in Intellij or PyCharm produce error:
Error: Please select a module with a valid Python SDK
Solution Add New SDK
Note: you need to have python installed on your machine before to apply this solution.
- Go to File... (from the menu)
- Project Structure
- Select Project from the Project Settings list
- Click New...
- Python SDK
- Add Local
- Select your local installation of python - i.e. from the available list with pythons - Python 2.7.6
- Apply and OK
Optional if needed
- Edit Configurations ... - in the right up corner
- Go to your script
- script configuration - from the left menu
- on Tab Configuration
- Python Interpreter
- Chose the SDK that you configured earlier - Python 2.7.6
The same solution can be applied for java.